Potpourri Packaging Help

ladysj

I could not really tell from the photo the details of the potpourri. However, I get the potpourri from Stone Stew and feel it's just too pretty to cover. I use gussetted cello bags and tie with various ribbons or wrapphia, depending on the look I want. I also had gold foil labels printed (oval) by Nashville Wraps that I put on the bag.

If you've got Stone Stew potpourri, I say go cello!!

I would definitely use cello bag tie it with homespun and put a hang tag on it.

They're really nice that way. My experience with tin tie bags, is that after while, the oil absorb into the paper bag and made it fall thru from the bottom.

I then cello bag it and put it in the kraft bag, but then again, cost to much.

after using all my kraft bags, i went straight for cello bags. :)

Dani

Thank you for posting that pic. I really like that. This is the only ribbon I had on hand and I know I need to get smaller bags. So off to Wally World today lol

There is 2 cups in this bag and to me it just doesn't look like enough potpourri for the price of $4.50.

cinnamon2002xl1.th.jpg

Guest ShellyRobyn

When I see potpourri in the stores, I tend to be drawn more towards to cello since you can see all the contents. I also use cello on my own.

I like the tin tie, but I also like more of the potpourri to show. I use Stone Stew's potpourri and it is SO pretty! I package mine in the clear acetate boxes (like you would package votives in). I put my label on the lid and tie a homespun ribbon around the box. I think it looks very cute and you can still see all the potpourri through the box.

I buy the cello bags from Stone Stew.I also agree 2 cups doesn't seem like alot.I could never sell mine for $4.50 in my area but I will be telling people this is the REAL stuff and not what you buy at Wal Mart which is hard as rock.My friend wanted to maybe buy some but guess what she wants me now to give it to her for a sample at work and see if any sales.Will see how it works.It's her way of getting it for nothing but really hope it ends up at work.She has boo koo bucks. LynnS

I buy the cello bags from Stone Stew.I also agree 2 cups doesn't seem like alot.I could never sell mine for $4.50 in my area but I will be telling people this is the REAL stuff and not what you buy at Wal Mart which is hard as rock.My friend wanted to maybe buy some but guess what she wants me now to give it to her for a sample at work and see if any sales.Will see how it works.It's her way of getting it for nothing but really hope it ends up at work.She has boo koo bucks. LynnS

I bought the bags from Stone Stew and they came in yesterday. They are just perfect. Lynn you never know about giving her the sample that is how I got alot of my sales. From giving out samples lol I hope it works out well for you.