Bunch O Chunks

Donita

Nothing very exciting...just my regular chunk crackles......but it proves that I actually am working in my new studio in California. These are getting ready to be shipped. I especially like the new electric blue I mixed. I used to use twice the amount of blue and then a little black...well...I left my big jar of black in Virginia so.....since black looks purple....I used violet......not purple but the violet chunks. The color is VERY vibrant....if you like that kind of thing. Donita

post-248-139458417576_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, when you go back to work you really go to town. What an awesome group of crackled chunkies. Love your vibrant blue. But then I love anything you do. Your new label is ultra classy. What's the little brown sq. on top? The warning / use instructions?

Boy, when you go back to work you really go to town. What an awesome group of crackled chunkies. Love your vibrant blue. But then I love anything you do. Your new label is ultra classy. What's the little brown sq. on top? The warning / use instructions?

Ditto all that...just love looking at your candles.