** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Ice! Brrrr, 12F here, heading to 9F tomorrow. So I don't know if I want to go down in the basement and work too much. I'll package up some orders and that's about it.

I'll cozy up to the fire with a pottery book, design some new labels, design some new signage, and maybe make a small test batch of truffle lip balm. Have some Harry and David truffles left over from the holidays :)

What's up with your new year?

Restocking coconut lime soap and a mint eo blend.

Test-burning sweet lime & basil candle.

Hopefully I am going to make a test candle of leather and a couple test batches of soap with my new Old Mill fo's. They smell delish! Got to try the Strawberry Musk, Vervaine Olive Leaf, Sandalwood Rose and Kimono. :drool:

Valentines day

votives....I'm giving it a try just pouring container wax into the votive holders this year.

melts....got some little heart shapes in a silicone ice tray I'm going to play with this weekend.

other than that...I have one order to complete and get shipped.

easy weekend here I guess.

Donna P! Don't rub it in! I want to go to the beach too! Rain, rain, rain and cold here in Indiana! Artic blast coming in.........yuck! Where is the snow, we have had none this year! I think I will just pour candles to brighten up this dreary weather!

Testing lots of new F/O! Love the SweetPea from Peaks! Not sure about the Jamacia Me Crazy yet since the scent never bloomed for me!:cry2:

Put several of the NG scents in wax and now it's time to tests the candles and start weeding out the bad from the good.

Still waiting for the GL scents to get here. Have waited since the 2'd of this month. If they come today, those too will go in wax.

Have to get two orders out the the post office to be mailed to customers.

Fire:cool2:

Working on finishing the m&p breast cancer fundraiser soaps to have for our district meeting on Sunday.

It's sunny and warm here, but I lent out my beach house to a friend for the weekend. Guess that's good cause I have plenty to do here. I haven't taken the Christmas wreath off of the front door yet. We have a wooden duck festival up the street on the waterfront, so I'll probably walk up there to see what kind of vendors are showing.

I've got KY Parasoy in one pot, and my Mad Scientist soy blend in the other! I'm testing five FOs in soy: Cucumber Melon, French Vanilla, Coconut Lime Verbena, Key Lime Pie, and Niagra Falls Mist. For Valentine's Day, I'm testing GL Amber Romance in KY parasoy in melting pot jars. Wish me luck, I've been having nearly unresolvable wicking issues with this jar! :mad:

geek :grin2:

I received my BC f/o's yesterday and some soy wax from FLSOYSOLUTIONS. I'm going to try them out. I've only made about 10 container candles so far so this should be fun....... especially since the 10 I made was 1/2 craft store kit and 1/2 creme parrafin wax (also from the craft store- I couldn't wait for my "Stuff" to come in the mail). The scents I'm trying out from BC is: Aqua di Gio

Sunflowers

Strawberry margarita

Ocean Dunes

Black cherry

Cherry almond

I'll let everyone know how the throws are. If they comeout good for me, they'l come out good for anyone!!!!:cool2:

lets see i gotta make sugar scrubs, lip balm ,4 batches of soap and milk baths, shower gels,soy body whips,room sprays, sachets,kids soaps, roll on perfume,gardners salve and i wish i could make some candles but my jars are on backorder but it looks i got my hands full thanks god its a 3 day weekend for me.:D

You beach people, you're TORTURING me ya know that!! It's frigid freezing here (-20) and snowing. I won't be seeing any beach time for another 4-5 months!

Well, this weekend I'm making Valentine votives in Love Spell, Angel,Strawberries & Champagne and also some heart shaped candle dishes and hopefully some masons if I have time.

Have a great one everyone!

Shannon

It's VERY warm here today. Bikers out everywhere. Too nice to be inside doing all of this.

I just poured Casaba Mist from the Peak's co-op a while back. Can't wait to be able to test burn. Also, still working with Pink Sugar from Peak's in that evil tureen jar.

Sorry you're so cold, Shannon. I'm having to run the A/C because of hot flashes. After I get a quick dessert in and out of the oven for a dinner tomorrow, I'm taking a beer break around at the VFW with a girlfriend. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone with that trip--taking a load of soap for our breast cancer fundraiser. It's selling really well.