How can you make pink

Use BCN's liquid pink!!! Christ will you get pink. I use like 1/4 drop per lb. MAX, and that's for a moderatley pale shade. It's like the devil itself. It shows zero color at all when liquid. It has to cool. Even some drops on a white counter top takes like 10 minutes for the pink to show, but when it does you can sit and watch it change. Weird stuff....but you'll definitely get pink.

Use BCN's liquid pink!!! Christ will you get pink. I use like 1/4 drop per lb. MAX, and that's for a moderatley pale shade. It's like the devil itself. It shows zero color at all when liquid. It has to cool. Even some drops on a white counter top takes like 10 minutes for the pink to show, but when it does you can sit and watch it change. Weird stuff....but you'll definitely get pink.

Lonestar's Hot Pink is the same way! Caught me off guard the first time I used it! LOL

Buy pink dye chips, there are several shades to choose from, I found it the less headache way to go.

Although I strictly use liquid now, pink is a PITA for me to be consistent with.

Creative Candle Supply's pink is the same way.

Why don't you buy pink? I have Reddig Glo chips in pink....like that color, I also have dark pink and light pink chunks from Candlewic...liquid too....they all come out with a different shade. Sometimes I just use a small amount of burgandy and that is a very pretty pink. Also...it fades so use a fade inhibitor. Donita

Thanks guys. I did a little better this time, but I still could have used less.

I thought it would be a piece of cake to come up with my perfect pink.

WRONG.........

Take no offense but :laugh2: there's very little that's a piece of cake. Pink is definitely not one of those ;)