Check Out The "scent Event"

JimC

Has anyone purchased any FO's from the Candle Cocoon"s "Scent Event"? They have a bunch of scents from $10.56 to $12.00 per pound depending on the quantity purchased. They are suppose to normally sell for $20. to $30. per pound. They are also not from their normal line of scents. If anyone has purchased any of these please let us know. If anyone is not familiar with them their link is: www.candlecocoon.com

Ok i will admit it,, Im a scent event junkie!!! Havent found one i didnt like.. Only problem with these oils is once they are gone thats it, you cant get them anymore... Terri is correct, her SE mango was to die for, like gold around here!!! Another favorite was her maple syrup and mountain cherry tree!!! I do have a tendancy to hoard the ones i have, wont tell you how much mango i have LOL

I've had several SE oils, and they didn't thrill me a whole lot. Some I never bothered to put in wax because the smell OOB was horrendous. I know, I know...they probably would've changed in wax, but I didn't bother. LOL

Had vineyard from them that gagged me OOB, but with Leslie's constant encouragement, put it in wax with a clothespin on my nose and it completely morphed into something that smelled great!

The mountain black cherry -- ultra strong

Champagne -- way too flat

I personally liked Seashore Winds, but those who smelled it didn't.

Orange clove, to me, was just too flat.

I have a list of others, but not with me at the office.

I have tried a lot of the scent event oils. It's kind of a hit or miss thing. Some of them are really good and some weren't worth the $6.00 per lb. I paid for them. You can NOT judge them oob. I ordered the muscadine grape wine and thought it smelled really gross oob but it's one that everyone just loves in candles and tarts and reorders. Now I order it in 5 lb increments. I also get the straight fruit ones for mixing.