Color for Cool Water scent.

I just got this scent today and won't be making testers til this weekend but I'm trying to come up with the color for it. When I smell it, I think of a silver color but I've never seen a siver color in dye blocks.

I could go blue but I already have every blue known to man and it's the same with green too.

I plan to rename it White Water or River

Hmmmm Raging River Huh? I think I like that.....Thunder River!!!!!

That's IT! Or should it be River Thunder? :rolleyes:

This scent IS POWERFUL OOB! I just dream of some guy wading out of a raft,by a Colorado River, wet T shirt that shows all the rippling muscles and energy of a 25 year old hunk with his long hair caught back with a leather thong. He's deeply tanned and has large gray eyes and a dangerous smile!!!!!YUMMY.... He could be wearing a thong ....Whoops :o Cough~ Choke :eek:

The color suggestions are interesting. A Tan with a light teal throat might work. When you do layered containers, they tend to be time consuming so a solid body with an add accent would be easier I think.

Great work Gang. I don't think I would have come up with that combination of colors! I would have done something boring like smokey Gray!

I'll have to play this weekend and try it out!

Will keep you all updated. I wish I had a Digital camera so I could put the candles in the gallery and have you guys vote but alass, I don't have one. :(

When I think of cool water I think of deep water which is dark...Then reading other posts....hmmmm of course white water is cool too....so beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I made these cool water candles last week for a friend. She wanted blue..so I made them dark teal. They look lighter in the picture.

post-248-139458375667_thumb.jpg