Anyone make A sweet Pumpkin Pie Soap?

Marisa

Since My other post about my horrible soap day, Im gonna wait to try anything new for awhile and sticking to my soaps that work .. I have been dying for a nice pumpkin Pie Soap, so if you make one please pm me ,as Im better off purchasing than ruining right now!!LOL Thanks! I can paypal

Yeah Texas.. Ill pm ya the recipe.. When I make it (this is the eating Pumpkin Fugde, but I also have the wonderful oil) Before people try it they always think theres Chcoclate in it.. But its not, its like a really creamy pumpkin pie in fudge form.. ill pm ya with it!

I wish my Pumpkin Fugde oil was skin safe cause I would try and soap that regardless!!LOL

I got a bar from a soaper one time that was made with WSP's Pumpkin. I sold the bottle to her cause it wasn't spicy enough for me in candles. This soap was so good smelled wonderful. Wish I had kept it but never thought of using it for soap. Now I want to buy some just for me. Yummy

And could you send me the pumpkin fudge recipe too? TIA