Callin swirl goddesses

Scented

OK here's the first for doing this stuff in a slab and not having the color separate out into flakes. I finally just LITFA (sortened translation is left alone). As you can see there are some turdy looking spots and some not so cool looking spots too. My question: is there a trick to not leaving turds or making sure you hit every spot before the soap thickens on ya? Of course it didn't help that I was using an FO that majorly accelerated on me (Solas' Drakkar), but man it's the best yet (I woozy :o lol )

[ATTACH]9533[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458415686_thumb.jpg

The trick to not leaving turds is to eat a diet of 90% fiber, then it will just pass right through in a watery flow. No turds! Problem solved:D

Hey, were you looking in my window last night? I did the same colors last night! I got turds last night with the sandalwood rose, had the perfect swirls, then all these floaties started coming to the surface. Mine ended up looking like strawberry cake with chocolate icing. The same thing happened with my Coconut Cream Pie from NG, had bubbly mucus looking things floating on it. I was expecting a nice tan/yellow discoloration, so I swirled with an unfragranced portion. It was boooootiful, but then morning I wake up to a soap that can be likened to my son's diaper after a meal or raisins and grapes, with oatmeal vomit smeared on top. I am going to LITFA too for a few days and see what else it can turn into.

I am off to find that soap fairy and kick her the freak out of my house!

• 2 weeks later...