Peak's Top Notch

cindym

I love integrity , honesty, and willingness to make a customer as happy as possible and save them money. I received 2 Peak's 50 GC for my b day. I placed 2 orders , one using each gift cert. So I'm thinking I have to pay shipping on both orders, no big deal, free product due to gift certificates.

I receive an email from Peak's, well, they were kind enough to combine the orders and credited my cc the difference which was something close to 9.00.

Thank you sooooo much Alan and Nachelle. You always go the extra mile, it is appreciated. Cindy

I love working with Peaks. I placed an order last Monday afternoon, (1:00 or so) and asked for 3 day delivery (only a $10.00 difference in my shipping), and it arrived Thursday, clear across the U.S. I anticipated that it would have gone out Tuesday or Wednesday, never thought Monday! Love working with them, they are the BEST!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Peaks. Their shipping is SUPER fast. I've never placed an order that they haven't shipped the same day. One time I ordered 16oz of a particular fragrance oil and they didn't have enough to fill the order so they actually called me and asked me if they could send 8 oz or if I'd rather them not send the fragrance oil at all. I've never had a negative experience with them. I cannot say enough good things about Peaks.:D

... One time I ordered 16oz of a particular fragrance oil and they didn't have enough to fill the order so they actually called me and asked me if they could send 8 oz or if I'd rather them not send the fragrance oil at all....:D

I just had the same experience. My kids thought it was weird that I recognized Peak's phone number on caller ID. I got my box today with enough oil to get my order completed, my sample (gotta love them!) and a pen! Nachelle, you have no idea how much I love those fat pens...thanks Peak!

OK Alan and Nachelle, if you're reading, Monday is delivery day. LOL! Actually here's what I love about Peak's ... it typically can take 3 days from Colo. to Kansas for shipping and yet they have a way of scooting something out the door to get here in two. They make things right and they're just cool peeps lol! My only complaint is when an FO is out of stock that I need (but really that's my fault for holding off so long to get it :P )

I love that if they are out of stock that they let you know and they let you know when they'll be getting it in and ask what you want to do. They're helpful on issues you might have with a product in general and they just know their stuff.

I love that I deal with three suppliers who are like that and those three companies are definitely going to get the bulk of my business. (Now just to use up their products so I can give them more business lol!)

I got a pen in my last order (last week)...Peaks is typically a week for me, order on Monday, arrives the next Monday (I'm on the East Coast), but that 3 days shipping was great for me, and only $10.00 more dollars...wonderful customer service, always!

I want a pen...LOL. Well I don't think I am going to get one in the cases of wax I ordered. I also have to give a kudos to Peak's. They are super to me and get stuff to me all the way to Alaska. I really appreciate them and I they get a lot of money from me because I think they have superior products and customer service.

Funny, I was just thinking about a Peak pen we got, long ago, when Candletech was only >< this big. Simple things impress me and I thought that was pretty cool. Cool enough apparently, ahem, to be recalling it how many years later with a smile on my face. :o

I never got a pen either...however, I did order yesterday so maybe I'll get lucky!

Speaking of... I ordered LATE in the day yesterday, and they still got my order out yesterday. Unbelievable. I really didn't expect it to ship until today, amazing!!