Custom Log & New Stamp!

Bunny

That is cute Bunny, I like the shimmering affect !!

Are you able to use different colors when stamping or are you stuck w/ the red ?? I luv the idea of color coordinating the "ink" w/ the soap!

BTW that soap looks wonderful reminds me of the sky on a warm summer's day :) !

Happy stamping I think after 3 logs you'll have it down-LOL !!

I can stamp them any color I want.. The bourdeaux mica just happened to be closest to me! I didn't stamp but that one bar for the order, as I didn't want to "learn" with a batch that needed to go out asap. Will practice on scraps here at the house!

Thanks so much for the compliments ya'll!

Oh definetly need to change the color. Just did this one to see what the stamp would look like!

Scented, remember when you first started you used Robin's tutorial on CP soap? That's exactly how I do it, with one step added. After pouring in the "C", I take a whisk and stir around the pot 1 time. More, and it all runs together. Oh, and remember thin trace!

DiamondK, I got this one through a co-op on the dish, but KB now also makes custom soap stamps. Have heard the quality is the same, and the price is about the same too. Just have to be careful not to have a lot going on in the stamp, or it'll loose readability.

soap looks great and i looove the stamp!

how about just rubbing the wording with mica, so you don't see it on the rest of the stamping?

Lol.. Believe me, I tried! The letters aren't very big, and I can't get the mica just on the letters! Am going to try wiping the letters with water, brushing on the mica, and blowing off the excess and see if it comes out better.