IGI 6006 love love love...

I wish I would have switched to this wax a long time ago. The throw on this candle is great. Could smell it from kitchen in my family room within 20 minutes of lighting it. Its just a small 8 oz tin. So far so good, will see if I got my wicking right in little bit. The rest of the 4630 will be making some wickless candles with:)

Hi Jill!

Isn't this great wax? :) I've been using it too - quite by accident because I got a great/lucky deal on a few cases of it locally. I've been testing LX, RRD, cotton and zinc wicks - can't decide yet which I like the best... :D...but the throw is terrific with them all!!

Lori

That is great to know.....I used the 4630 and hated it and then I just finished up with a case of FH's 50/50 and I was disappointed with it.

The only wax I have ever used that I loved is the CS 1275 and I am not about to go back to them. So.....I will check out the 6006.

• 2 weeks later...

I am woking with igi 4627. I was wondering if anyone thought 6006 is better than 4627. It sounds good the way you guys talk about it. I may have to try this 6006. I guess it would be a cleaner burn being it has soy in it. Well, not as much smoke sometimes, I mean. Advice would be great.:D I do like my 4627 though. It might be good to carry two different kinds of candles.