* Plans for that Pot this Week? *

Holidays are starting to heat up - are you all pouring like mad? What are the scents you'll be working with this week? I love fall scents...

I just finished 8 batches of soap this weekend, and still have a bunch to do. Finished Black Raspberry, Grapefruit (messed up, heavy ash), OMH, Buttermilk & Lavender, Star Anise, Winter Rose (had to rename cuz I forgot the silk fibers), Spiced Cranberry..

More for this week: Lavender Mint, Lemongrass Ginger, Tea Tree & Lavender...

And pouring some new jars - I still have some of Peak's Eggnog from last year (before they pulled it for low flash point ;) ) and I love it.

I have a 3 day show this weeked.. so I am pouring like a woman posessed!

I have to do alot of scents.. including rasberry creme, candy corn and cranberry punch (yummy)

Last night I did blueberry Muffins, honeysuckle, georgia peach (yummy) and Ocean Mist :-)

I wanted to make some mroe cpop soap but lye was nowhere to be found and I ordered some from sarah's. I expected it to be here today so I could make some peach soap but when i look up the tracking number it just says the electronic info was sent to them but it says nothing about the package actually being shipped..

I sure do hope it has been shipped, I want to make some soap soo bad,.. and as it is, I have to wait 3 weeks for it to set up and that means all my shows will be over by the time the soap is done :-(

Still getting ready for the big show at the end of the month. Finshed up all of the summer scents and some of the winter ones. Now I'm working on Sage Lemongrass, Blackberry, Cranberry cinnamon.

Waiting for Amish Harvest to come in so I can get those poured.

Then I get to start all over again with pouring and lebeling the clamshells!

:highfive:

Will get back to pouring quite a bit starting on Wednesday. We sold a little too much at Sunday's show (more than expected anyway, so it's back to a pouring frenzy to get ready for our next show in two weeks.) In addition, need to get some coffee and tea scents going for our own little coffee shop and get the red hot cinnamon, toffee, autumn leaves, cranberry etc. going.

I gotta make more containers for an order. the muscadine, blackcherry bomb and wild strawberry (which was strawberries and cream and didn't sell then renamed it and now is one of my best sellers) I can't keep these scents in stock. Sell as soon as they are cured enough. Grandson wants a tilted layer pillar for one of his friends at school, she's having her birthday party Sat. so gotta do that today. He said she loves the color orange, so I'm gonna make a orange and a lighter orange don't know what I'm gonna use for the scent tho....now to get my rear in gear. :rolleyes2

I'll be pouring Hot Cocoa. Made a couple for friends at work, took them in last nite and neither of the girls were there so they just sat on my desk for a couple of hours.....bet you can guess where this is going...the scent drifted all over the place :drool: and I got orders for 8 of 'em:yay:

This scent literally sells itself :laugh2:

PS: love the new smilies