FINALLY! Got to play with the soaping paper!!

Michi

I've been waiting and waiting to use this paper (waiting on some more soap from the co-op) and as soon as I rec'd it on Sat. I had to play around with it, and since my oldest daughter was here, and she loves japanese artwork, I decided to make her these, oh and I threw in a fairy also, cuz *I* love those!! :D

Don't mind the pics. they're a bit blurry, you'd think with a $400 camera they'd come out better, but picture taker I'm not!! :sad2:

P1010025-1.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010012.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, it's really very easy and so much fun! :D

For all those that are wishing they got in on that co-op, don't feel bad, I'm sitting here kicking myself for only ordering just a few sheets, HELLO.... what was I thinking?

Oh that's right, I was thinking that I can't be spending money I don't have on every co-op that comes up that looks like something I just gotta have!! LOL :D

I'm sure that's the way it is with all of you, there's only so much money we can spend at any given time, so we have to pick and choose, and then later kick ourselves for not getting in on those must haves that everyone else is showing off. ;)

I'm thinking MaryAnn may have to do another one very very soon! **hint hint** PLEASE with sugar on top?????? :D