Mary Jane scent

Lorrie

Cool!! Now my next question does it smell like the real thing? I have a customer that has candles in a tatoo parlor and she wants me to get it. I told her I would look.

I cant pour it anymore because it just gags me but the one time I did, everyone said it smelled like cheap weed! I thought it smelled like sweaty balls and just couldnt handle it but they seemed to think it was fairly close.

I cant pour it anymore because it just gags me but the one time I did, everyone said it smelled like cheap weed! I thought it smelled like sweaty balls and just couldnt handle it but they seemed to think it was fairly close.

Thanks for that post!! Now, I have to clean pop of my keyboard! That is so funny.

Are you telling us you know the difference between cheap weed and the good stuff? :shocked2:

geek :cool2:

Are you telling us you know the difference between cheap weed and the good stuff? :shocked2:

geek :cool2:

Noooo...was never into that stuff but DH and some of his friends probably would from they're younger days and they're the ones that said it smelled like the cheap stuff.

Sorry about the description but thats as close to describing it as I could get!

My luck would be that it would smell so real that someone would report me or something :D

I think I posted about this same problem once before. The one and only time I poured it, the windows and doors were open and we had a couple neighbors that asked about the smell coming from our house a couple months later.

We took a couple of them to some friends of ours and were scared the whole drive thinking what we would do if we got pulled over!

I think I posted about this same problem once before. The one and only time I poured it, the windows and doors were open and we had a couple neighbors that asked about the smell coming from our house a couple months later.

We took a couple of them to some friends of ours and were scared the whole drive thinking what we would do if we got pulled over!

LOL, I can see the headlines. Couple busted for smuggling pot candles. I wonder what type of fine they would give you. LOL

Please tell us how you know what "Sweaty Balls" smells like? I don't think I've ever had the experience of even getting close to "Sweaty Balls"! :o

IMO it does smell like cheaper weed, it has hints of pine in there too. Kinda woodsy. I got a sample of it from Peaks, and just poured it the other day, the H/C throw is insane. The after pour smell lingered around for days. I have it in my bedroom now because I don't know what to do with it, and I can still smell it from other rooms. Burning it makes me a little paranoid! :laugh2: