Must be my brains & beauty I'm liked for, cause it's not my swirl techniques! CUT PIC

SoapInTheCity

This is my attempt at making swirls for this 'Strawberry' fragranced soap. I don't know what I did wrong! And hopefully the colors lighten a little. I'm cutting these into pretty small squares (probably 2 oz squares) so hopefully you won't notice I was trying to do a swirl attempt. It will just look like squiggles.

Strawberry Passion FO by NG. This FO is awesome!! Works like a charm in CP. Description: A rich ripened strawberry fragrance with bottom notes of cotton candy and French vanilla.

strawberrysmallfb9.jpg

Well I guess I spoke too soon, since the colors lightened up and I cut them into squares I'm okay with them now. Still have to work on the swirling though! NOW WHAT TO CALL IT?

strawberrysmallws0.jpg

I LUV IT!!!!!! The colors and the swirl! I'm out in left field on swirls as to me each one is different and that's OK. I don't ever think I've seen a bad one from you. I will agree the ones that don't go all the way through are disappointing, as for the design ya never know that's 1/2 the fun (to me :D).

I can't wait to hear your results as far as this one discoloring (did they mention it on their site?) I haven't found one that doesn't turn so I'll be excited to know. :)

That turned out really pretty, even though the swirls are only on top, I really like it. :)

I hope it doesn't brown on ya, from that delicious description it sounds like it might??

Hmmm another scent from NG to add to my ever growing list. Thanks a LOT!! :rolleyes: LOL

:thumbsup: