Anyone sell 4oz Candle Tins?

I sell tons of them. Yes they are small, but people will buy them before "committing" to a larger size. And they rarely buy just one....they buy a few.

They are great for bathrooms.

Also these are a great seller for my wholesale accounts because of the price point.

I purchased these from the classy's and love them to death but didnt realize they were going to be so small!

Does anyone else sell these?

Although I don't have them on my website yet, I do sell them to a few customers. People like them for traveling and as was posted before, to scent small rooms like bathrooms. The wicking is about the same as it is for a jelly jar, so it makes testing easy (assuming you have done jj's. lol)

This is the only size I sell. They are great for travel. I call them candles to go. I'm not sure what you all sell them for, but I sell them for $5.00 each... Does that sounds about right? I never have a problem selling them. I guess I should mention I only use soy wax in the tins.

Cindy