help finding potpouri supplier

This is perfect - thanks for posting this info as I was looking for something like this.

Just want to be sure - if I want to just order a few premade bags of potpourri as gifts or for myself I can do that right? I don't' have to do some large whole sale order? (So many places I like seem to be wholesale places - and so much of the potpourri I see is so synthetic looking --- and smelling - so this seems like a great place).

There aren't any limits that I know of, but that's probably a question for Vanmala. Oh she's quick to respond! I hear her coffee is to die for also (but I don't drink coffee.)

Henry take a look at her blends. They're very stunning. She's got pictures up on her site under blends and prim blends I believe. I should know this as I'm a weekly customer any more, but dang my brain is shot. lol.

You won't be disappointed buying from Stone Stew South. Her potpourri is beautiful. I buy it in bulk unscented, but she has sent me scented samples with my orders and they smell amazing. Her prices are great and shipping is fast.

Another user here. Beautiful stuff , great prices. I started selling it the year before last, I was buying all the stuff in bulk, well once I sold out i started using hers and my sales have doubled this year. I just had to order more. I scent them myself, got to get some samples of her scented ones. She has and add in the suppliers section every week, great selection, fast shipping.

Ditto for me - Vanmala has gorgeous potpourri - and Scented her coffee is so good, if you would just try it you would become addicted! lol

Well I can't wait for Vanmala's new blends. I think she's extremely creative in coming up with such show stoppers. We've drawn a whole new client into the booth using her stuff and it might be the smell that gets them first, but then it's the beauty of the product that just taunts them.

Smart Tart! I have some. I don't even know how to make it lol! I'm not sure I could force myself to try coffee. I should though, because I do enough just sniffing what I do have lol!

I just wanted to mention that I noticed that Vanmala hasn't once come to this thread to toot her own horn, or to point out that she sells potpourri! She has followed the proper channels to get her supplier status on this board, keeps her advertising where it's supposed to be, and her customers who are obviously beyond happy with her product have done the rest. How appropriate, and refreshing!

OK I don't get up close and personal with frogs to know that! LOL!

But I do like to hear from suppliers. I sometimes feel they're treated like the secret under the bed or in the shadows lol. I mean it's like a band of us (except you can't be an us cuz of your color :P ) and then there's them over there. I like to get to know the suppliers better so I wish they would talk more lol!

<Ducking, after sticking my tongue out at you>

Thanks for pointing out my color differences Scented. I feel so... dirty. :laugh2:

The secret under the bed? Bwahahaha!! That was too funny!!

I see what you are saying. Suppliers are very much encouraged to mingle about the forum, and take part in it! But that's not what I was thinking of when I wrote that post back there lol. Stepping away from my supplier status for a bit, I just appreciate that a supplier like Vanmala didn't feel the need to come to this thread and say a word. She didn't have to. It was, and is the perfect example of why there is a supplier section here, and I was just appreciating it :D that's all.

I, too, like to hear from suppliers about new products or sales, but when they just chime in to say that they sell whatever is being talked about, it just appears that they are desperate for business.

My opinion, as a customer of Stone Stew South, is that she has the finest products and best customer service at the best prices you will find anywhere. Period.