Ok.. Finally ready for a website critique please!

Bunny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it! The pictures were a little slow to load but I'm at work and don't know how fast these computers here are compared to my computer at home. I LOVE the groovy background you have and the font for your biz name is really cool looking. You've done a great job!!

Bunny,

I think that it looks wonderful!! I love the colors and the logo. The only thing is add more pictures (I need to do this also so isn't that th pot calling the kettle black?) Your site is very easy to navigate too. The only thing is I thought that you made candles too?!?

I wish you the best of luck.

I do make candles, but have a new wax and am playing with it, as it's definetly different than the old wax. They'll be up there in a month or 2 though!

Am wanting professional pictures, and have to save up for them!

I read that on the website somewhere. Can't remember right off the top of my head!

It Rocks! Your site is very nice!! Thought perhaps it was getting a bit crowded in your store tho, there were 13 other people shopping and some lady tried to take my peppamint soap from me....lol

Anyhow, it is very nice I am intensly jealous.....I absolutely love your colors and your graphics are so cool!

Couldn't even find any typos! :laugh2:

Fantastic! The new products was a little slow to load the first time, but everything else was fast. Didn't see any typos. I love the look! The pictures enlarged just right IMO. I can't stand it when it says "click to enlarge" and it's the same pic. Yours are large enough to actually see the detail. I agree on the font on "about us" being larger. Wonderful job, Bunny!