Good lemony scents??

ashncandles

JS Lemon Sugar is amazing----love this one. Very sweet lemon and sugar--perfect.

If you are looking for London Lemon Curd, SW's is good, but Backwoods is better. They changed the name to Lemon Tart, but it is the same scent. Very fragrant.

The lemon tart from Backwoods does not smell like LLC to me. Lemon Tart smells like it's name. A nice strong tart lemon. The LLC smells more bakery to my nose like Lemon Pound Cake. :grin2:

I don't get any lemon pound cake notes from LLC from SW at all---it is definitely a Lemon Curd scent---we make this stuff and that is what it smells like. Lemon Pound Cake from Peaks is excellent, for that scent though. The Lemon Tart from Backwoods was called London Lemon Curd---I have it! Awesome scent, I do like it better than SW's too.

Well I don't get furniture polish out of LLC, but boy if I did, I would dust a long time! I get a foodie sense from it too. I just wouldn't stick it in anything but B&B stuff.

I'm tempted by Solas' lemon sugar, but I have a lemon sugar and it doesn't move. I don't know how theirs would differ from what I have. I imagine, in time, I may find out. I do love the LS that I have and apparently I have enough for myself lol!