look what just came out of the mold

comfortscents

Okay, I will admit I buy really pretty molds but I couldn't get this soap to unmold..the tulips are supposed to jump right off the bar of soap..I've never tried alcohol before, don't know why no one told me about it..but I just popped this out of the mold and I love it..who knew that alcohol could do this for me????? lol

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/rainbowtourist/100_1384.jpg

I've never used alcohol before, I wrote the moldmaker that I couldn't get the tulips to release and she just told me to spray some alcohold after each layer cooled..and it worked..and I never some people get tired of hearing it but pipettes are just the secret to the detail work..I work with all my pastels and don't scent them..I just scent the cake of the soap..so I'm always heating and reheating my colors in coffee (thermal paper kind (dollar tree) and just keep piping until I get the detail done..I'm raising the price of my tarts also..I must've been crazy..lol

yes it's melt and pour and to it I add some coconut milk, then dry milk, some shea butter and I think that's it..lol..the powdered milk..I truly can not think of what it's proper name is..lol..soaks up the coconut milk which is liquid and I use one part shea butter to three parts m&p..oh I add shaving cream soap also. I found the cutest hatboxes at Dollar Tree so for Christmas I think I'm going to fill the hatboxes with pretty tissue paper, my rose pillar, a detailed soap, some bath confetti and some rose petals and and 4oz of hand lotion. I want to keep it under $20.00...thanks for the support ladies..I just got some new molds will post them after I pour...what can I say? I'm a mold ho..but you can call me moho for short..

comfortscents

I've never tried alcohol before, don't know why no one told me about it..but I just popped this out of the mold and I love it..who knew that alcohol could do this for me?????

Sorry, I always knew alcohol helped, I just step away and pour a little...... oh you meant to put it on the mold....:tiptoe:

Looks really great.