Kick A$$ show!! Whooo hooo!

Scented

The smaller things tend to make me happy and once Saturday's show is over, it'll all be indoors and no more fretting about stock not surviving certain elements. Fingers are crossed! Shows have been relatively good so far. This one cousin Rockin is pulling on his own and 25,000 to 50,000 peeps. I'm gonna have to think of a way to make this up! So good luck to those doing shows this weekend! I know I'm hoping it goes better than last weekend.

Oh apparently this was a kickin' show!! We did 11x the booth fee and people were throwing money all over. Bravo to cousin Rockin lol!

No snow! Perfect day across the state, even if I almost was nailed for speeding lol! The cop took the fool behind me instead. Amen! Much to be thankful for and now the work must begin to replenish what can be done before next weekend. Anyone wanna help? LOL!

LOL! I wasn't there, so there are none and traffic was thick, I heard, that he couldn't pack up till hours after the show had ended, so I doubt any were taken. Now to think of something to make this up to cousin Rockin ... even though I was pulling a 13 hour work day too.

Man I'm working on melting wax VE!! Hell you aren't that far away. A days drive. Get here. Whip me into gear :P I'm still waiting to hear the REAL inventory results so I have a guideline of WHAT to pour. Hoping its not more than the last 2 cases I have.

Oh yeah ... gimme ideas. LMAO!!

Oh apparently this was a kickin' show!! We did 11x the booth fee and people were throwing money all over. Bravo to cousin Rockin lol!

No snow! Perfect day across the state, even if I almost was nailed for speeding lol! The cop took the fool behind me instead. Amen! Much to be thankful for and now the work must begin to replenish what can be done before next weekend. Anyone wanna help? LOL!

I'd come and help if the family here would let me out of their grasp. Congrats on the fabulous show...and many wishes for continued success! :yay:

Hey, and what is it with you and the lead foot lately? Do I need to send Guido over to give you some driving lessons? LOL! :P

I'd come and help if the family here would let me out of their grasp. Congrats on the fabulous show...and many wishes for continued success! :yay:

Hey, and what is it with you and the lead foot lately? Do I need to send Guido over to give you some driving lessons? LOL! :P

OK here's the scoop lol! I was driving down a totally deserted highway when suddenly headlights loomed and they were approaching at a rapid rate. Well instinct said pedal to the floor lol. My luck, the person would have passed me and slowed to an ungodly rate of 40 mph in deer territory. But apparently I stopped speeding when I should have lol! Because that bozo got the lights and I got home without drama ;)

I was racing home to find out about the show lol! Am I forgiven now?

And thanks you guys!! Love to have any of you who wanna come lol! I'm pulling out all the molds I've got and wondering where I'll find the room, but I will get something done.

WTG:yay: I'm so glad it's going wonderful. I would love to come up & help you girl. Just call my boss & tell her I'm sick:grin2:

It's been done. I expect you here tomorrow!

Go ROCKIN!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wooo hooo! Kick a$$ sales for The Scented Flame, very exciting~!!

I have say, he definitely has sales skills.

Now to get busy pouring, J... eee gads, I can imagine the list already.

I hope you are off from work tomorrow.

Don't feel bad about speeding.

The last time I went to Kims, I got stopped doing 122 in a work zone on the thruway. That is not a typo, I was driving like a maniac. LOL!

Did I get a ticket? Hell no... life is good. :grin2:

Terri how did you get out of a ticket? These things I can't do.

Sharyl, I don't rent, but he's bribable, lol!

Lindsay, besides potpourri going by the scoopful, lotion bars moved enough that I have to make more of at least two scents this time. Vanilla Bean Noel, Amber Romance, the Curd and Grapefruit Jasmine seem to be the movers in the tubes.

Scent-wise, we're still moving spring! Egads. Down to making honeysuckle for sure. I have to find Lily of the Valley (maybe. Have to convince myself to carry it again lol), Jasmine, Spring Rain ... crazy people.

As for fall, some red clove, autumn leaves, apple cinnamon and mulled cider moved as did blackberry sage. Beats me what's going on with these peeps!

Did move some Christmas scents though, which means I get to make some. Don't wanna make Silent Night, but it's gone. I should just make it all up so I can get rid of it lol.

Oh yeah ... gimme ideas. LMAO!!

this one time...in my bedroom.... :yay::P:laugh2:

You know...I have totally been thinking of adding some potpourri at my shows so they can scoop and bag themselves. The thing that has been holding me back is 1) no one has ever asked me for it and 2) you have seen my booth. Even with a double booth I am having trouble finding places to put stuff! Idunno. :tiptoe:

Congrats, chickie! That moving spring thing ... tied to the weather, I tell ya. When it's cold and nasty out, people think Christmas and bakery/spicy scents. Since it's been warmish lately, the fresh & cleans and the florals & fruity have been moving better. Crazy weather. CRAZY CUSTOMERS!!

Hey, at least they're buying, so we can't complain! Happy for ya!