Kick A$$ show!! Whooo hooo!

Scented

Fantastic! I was wondering if you rented Rockin out, too. I sure could use some sales magic. Don't guess I have what it would take to bribe him, though.

Want hints lol!! It wouldn't take much to get him to go your way ;) No. 1 reason is he loves to travel; No. 2 -- feed him and he's happy; and No. 3 -- is don't bitch when he wants to leave the show to catch a freaking ball game. Then again, the teams he watches aren't in your neck of the woods lol.

And VE!!! *faint*

Floral scented it is ... never thought of perfumed crap though! LMAO!!

Yes, for real. FLORALS! Spring. Like it's fall! Peaks has a good lilac. You could be like me and really wishing when I thought I was out of honeysuckle, that I really was. Damn this stuff gives me headaches lol!

Random amount of the pillars in the gallery. Hit search :grin2: <ducking!>

Yep, but see everyone does containers. Cross your fingers. I've been doing some pillars today lol. If my finger-painted pillars come out, I might post again. Might not too.

Whoo hooo! Someone else is pouring honeysuckle. I can feel the love.

I would love love love just to do pillars! I just made a 6" x 36" pillar that rocks my world! :) Now I'm just trying to figure out how the heck to package it up in case someone wanted to purchase one at a show..

honeysuckle I can deal with a little..but now jasmine drives me nuts.

Wooden Risers eh? Do you have pictures? I have never been to New Jersey. We may have to work out a deal.

Thanks for all the compliments. I am just half of the team. The other half makes some of the most beautiful candles you will ever see. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I hear that at each show we do. I just tell em the other half is the creative one and I just do the little stuff.

If you want to see a picture of our booth. Search for "Neewollah", click on the arts & crafts pictures and look for the picture that has "The Scented Flame".

I will be in Phoenix in January, probably Albuquerue NM in late Feb and for sure Annapolis Maryland in June of next year.

Rockin

Awesome that Rockin' is good at sales. My guy is the pits but he can make stuff when I get a vision (latest are wooden risers custom sized for my soap), soap molds, displays, etc, so I guess I will keep him. :smiley2: