Where did you get your heatgun and.....

what temp. is it supposed to be set on? I looked for one today at Walmart, Kmart, and Menards. Menards was the only one that had them but the lowest setting was 500 degrees! I still have Hobby Lobby to check or I might look on Ebay. I need heatgun advice bad, this will be my first one:D .

~Thanks~

Angie

ok, I guess there is no special heatgun just for candles just a regular heatgun will do. When I looked at the box from the one at Menards and saw the 500 degrees I panicked! I wonder why my Walmart didn't have them:sad2: .

I already had a heat gun from Stampin' Up that I use to emboss cards. I use it to smooth tops of candles and for shrink wrapping as well. It only has two settings ... "on" and "off" ... but it does the job just fine!

I also used the stampin up heat gun til it bit the dust. I went to Michaels to buy another one & ventured over to the shrink wrap isle. They had one there that had a heavy duty cord that was priced the same. It really looks just like the stamping one, just a heavier elec. cord.

Pam R