What fragrance are you all pouring today?

I poured my very first candle today!!! :yay: It's an 8oz JJ with "Rosemary Mint" scent. Nice clean smell but a little too soapie smelling (so says my family). I dyed it a light blue (since I don't have green yet). I'm letting it cure and it's still a wee warm. So far, it looks smooth with no cracks. OH!...and everywhere I go I'm smelling this scent. It won't wash off my fingers. Gee, I'm gonna save a fortune on perfume! :laugh2:

I want to make more!!!! Maybe a "sugar cookie" scent wickless candle........:drool:

So far I have poured Home For the Holidays and Gingerbread. I love the Home For the Holidays. It's from Peak's. It has an awesome smell. Oh, these are melts (clamshells). The Gingerbread is from KY Candle Supply and I just love it. I'm not big on Gingerbread scents, but it's really good!

Hi, It is interesting to hear what you all are doing . I will have to check Peaks out Steph!

Just wondered too - does anyone know if there is a tread here for tarts and or melters non wick candles? Just wondering.

Last night I poured Gingerbread cookies and Vanilla Bliss ! Both seem good so far !:D

Saddle Shop

Leather & Lace

Good-Lookin' Cowboy

Sweet Pumpkin Pie

(order for my western store account) :cool2:

that's all i've managed to get poured today ...

ah, yea... cuppa chai, please & head over heels in love, too...

more to come tomorrow! :)

have i mentioned how much i LOVE my wax melter??? :D

what a lifesaver!! i've got a smart dad that made me a few melters ... :D

stacy

I am just doing the melts (clamshells) for now. I do have to do some votives for my brother's wedding in December. His fiance wants 250 of them for wedding favors! I'm gonna be busy. Once I get enough melts going, I'm moving to electric candles and then onto something else, probably jars. I don't know. We'll see how things go further down the road! :)

Stephanie

Nothing... :sad2:

I am waiting for wax to come.... but when it gets here.... I will be a tart making fool. And trying the wick thing some more (I am not having the best of luck with it).

I will pour:

nag champa

vanilla bean noel

cake bake

IF the wax gets here before 9pm :rolleyes2 UPS likes to get to me late.

WoW, You all have some wonderful sounding scents. I am pouring - Evergreen Pine, Woodland Spice, Country grove , Holiday Wassil, Red velvet cake, Trying to get a bunch made for friends and family and myself. Mulled Cider is great too ! My whole house smells like fall. I am making all these into tarts.:drool: