Autumn Woman (Cut Pics Added - Post 23)

Brenda

This soap is scented with a blend of sandalwood FO, and vetiver and oakmoss EOs. I'm calling it Autumn Woman...not very original, but I am working on a Winter, Spring, and Summer version. I put the combination in lotion and have had a good response to it with a couple of my local testers, so I thought I'd make a batch of soap with it too.

Autumn_Woman.jpg

Not quite what I had in mind for color, but it will have to do. Thanks for looking.:cheesy2:

:o Thanks, everyone!

Here's a man's opinion. Early this morning I lugged the soap into the living room in its mold and said, "Here, smell this." My husband took a long smell, got a funny look on his face and pronounced that it smelled sort of like DIRT! I was slightly offended...:sad2: So just a short time ago I made him smell the cut bars I trimmed after work and he agreed that it smelled good.

He either didn't want to hurt my feelings or the soap has lost that "raw" smell it had early this morning.

I'm hoping it's the second reason! I'll add pics to this post in a bit.

Cut picture:

Autumn_Woman_cut.jpg

Here's another soap from the weekend. Cinnamon & Clove EO bar swirled with cinnamon (for hands only).

Cinnamon_and_Clove.jpg

And finally, something else that's in the pipeline:

Silky_Bath2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:o Thanks, everyone!

Here's a man's opinion. Early this morning I lugged the soap into the living room in its mold and said, "Here, smell this." My husband took a long smell, got a funny look on his face and pronounced that it smelled sort of like DIRT!

My DH says the same thing about S'wood, Musk, Amber, etc..any of the earthy scents. He really dislikes Indonesian Teakwood - said it smelled like rotten wood. But to my surprise, he is using my Oakmoss M&P!!

Those are beautiful bars, Brenda.