Black Orchid & White Lily (2nd attempt)

Kaybee23

This is SW Black Orchid and White Lily. This is my second batch. As some of you saw in my other thread, my first batch failed miserably. http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34946

This time I mixed my color with soaping oils, and backed my oven temp down to 160 for about 30 mins., then shut the oven off. This is what I got this morning after cutting. Thanks for looking. :D

Edited to add, color is Black Oxide from MMS, the base soap has a little titanium dioxide in it to take the "yellowish" edge off the soap.

post-28-139458410959_thumb.jpg

I see what you were doing last night, lol. Guess you didn't make it to bed too early. Love the swirl and the colors are great together. Can't wait to smell it.

Just a special thanks to my swirling tutor, Sherie. I am finally starting to get the hang of swirling. :D

Awesome job! Please, please tell me that's going to be in the SW swap? Pwweeaasseee?

LOL! If the Mayan Gold (which I am signed up for) doesn't turn out well, I will send this one. If not, I may send one as my "extra" bar for the auction box.