Pictures of my craft show

jdscreations

Looks good but could use more height. To much product at the same level.

You can use anything as a riser, paint cans, boxes, etc. then throw some fabric over it. Use a fabric that's not to sheer and not to stiff so it drapes nicely.

Yeah I had that planned out, but when I got there I realized I had forgotten them. Oh well maybe next time. Thanks

Dawn

Very nice...not cluttered. I agree with the height, but it looks good.

How did your loaf pans go?

and what is with the "pick a lolly and save"?

The loaf pans went over very well. Sold for $6 a loaf. Not bad, came home with 4 of them. The pick a lollipop and save was my husbands idea. We used a marker and colored the tips of the lollipops and put them in the lollipop stand. If the customer made a purchase of $5 or more, they got to pick a lolly and depending on the color they received anywhere from $1-$4 off or I had one lollipop that was not marked and they would get their purchase for free. Of course the majority of the discounts where $1. No one picked the free lolly, but it helped boost sales. I might continue to use this, I thought it was a really good idea.

Everything looks great. I agree about the height issue. Hopefully next time you will remember the risers. ;)

Is it just me, or are there NO lables on your jar candles??

There are warning/care labels on the bottoms of the jars and then a ribbon wrapped around them with my company name and the top of the jar is a small scent label. I absolutely love these jars, but they are hard to label and this was the only way I could come up with and still get everything needed on them.

Yeah, I'll remember the risers next time, we'll just see what I forget instead. The last time I forgot the bags. So its always something. I have a checklist and think I have everything ready to load and seem to always forget everthing. I guess thats where the check your list twice thing comes in, huh? :rolleyes2

I think everything looks wonderful! You've done a really nice job with your set up, and as soon as you get some height in there, it will be perfect. I'd love to see a closer up pic of your candles, I love the ribbon with the company name idea, I bet they look really great "in person!" Nice job!

Guest amynleebishop
Thought I would share pics of my show that I had today.

The first is by B&B Table

The second is a picture of the whole set up

The third is my jar candles (the pumpkins sold out)

The fourth is my tarts and warmers

And the last picture is of the votives

So what do you all think?

Very Nice and professional.

I think everything looks wonderful! You've done a really nice job with your set up, and as soon as you get some height in there, it will be perfect. I'd love to see a closer up pic of your candles, I love the ribbon with the company name idea, I bet they look really great "in person!" Nice job!

Prairieannie, here is a closer picture of the jars.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

post-160-139458410921_thumb.jpg