Opinion on Scrub Picture

maryann

The second one is the most professional looking you are showing them the package and the product inside at the same time without overkill. Its very dimensional yet symetrial at the same time. The lids on the first and third photos are too dominant over the whole picture. I love the colors.

Ok you've probably already changed it, but here's my opinion anyway. ;)

I like the arrangement of the second one the best, but it's kinda fuzzy (at least to me??) and I think I'd like to see that big blue one open instead of the little pink one.

Ok, I wanna know how you do that stripey swirl in the middle?? And for the half and half do you actually tip it on it's side to pour each half? Wow, that's time consuming huh?

Very pretty and inviting no matter what you decide Maryann. :)

I LOVE the middle pic!! And your sugar scrubs are NICE!! (I'm just about finished with the one you sent to me!!)

May I ask a question? Where do you get your Satsuma? That's the scent of the scrub you sent me and it's KILLER - I love it!!

Anyway, I really like the middle pic the best, and I love how you have layered your scrubs,. Very nice presentation. :)

Man I better run all my pictures by you all ~ thank you! :wink2:

Janel, the Satsuma is from Rustic Escentuals. Have to thank Sharon for turning me onto this supplier! That scent really is AWESOME!! A must have for those for like/luv sweet orange scents. :yes:

Michelle this mixture is thick so there's no pouring it. I put it in way I wanted it, then placed it in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes till it was firm and didn't move. At this point I added the 2nd color to fill in all the empty areas.