Help me find this scent!

stacien

One of my favorite scents is Strawberry. I have used both NG and Peaks and they smell like a cross between a daquiri and strawberry candy flavor. I am looking for a fresh strawberry smell. Pure Integrity candles has a great strawberry scent I wonder where she gets hers from?

I have bought from Pure Integrity before and I think that they manufacture their own oils or she has someone make them for her if you know what I mean. They are really good and strong! I haven't come across a great strawberry yet! I tried Strawberry Jam from BCN and I didn't really like it. I haven't tried Fresh Picked Strawberries from ICS yet. It seems like it is hard to find a good genuine strawberry. Candlefind did a review on strawberry scented candles and I can't remember who she picked for the best strawberry. I think it was Garden of Eden Candles. I know LeeAnn's Soy candles was in the running and I know she buys oils from Candlesource. I only know this because her scent list is nearly just like Candlesource's scent list. Wish I could help you more. I haven't found a great one yet either. In the meantime, I'm just sticking with my Bird of Paradise from Daystar.

:D

Got a free sample of strawberry jam from a BCN order recently and loved it! Put it on my list of FOs to get. Loved the smell-- didn't think that I would but was pleasantly surprised.

But it does smell like the jam to me and not fresh strawberries. So I don't know if its what you are looking for exactly. But its yummy!

I've tried so many strawberries...some that really smell great are from Oregon Trail, Soycandle.com, also Florida Soap Supplies but none of them had a good scent throw in my CB135 (but that's nothing new:rolleyes2 - I mainly use JBN, KY and Soycandle). JBN has a Strawberry Shortcake that smell really great (and I can't detect any pie crust etc.) - and the best: it throws fantastic!

But of course I will try the one from Serendipity as well:D

I was searching for fragrances and came across strawberry ice cream from ICS haven't tried it but it sounded yummy.

I just poured this on Thursday and it smells delish cold!:yay: I will do a test burn in the next couple of days and update.

Another great Strawberry scent is KY's Strawberry Rhubarb.:D