Some Holiday Rustics

Those look great! Is that a scent from Candle Science? I've been wanting to try that.

Thanks - yes it is from CS and it smells pretty good and I don't even drink. Smells more like apples than bourbon. One of my wife's friends smelled it a few weeks ago out of bottle and she said, "I could drink that!!!"....:grin2:

These candles have a pretty good cold throw, haven't tried burning one yet.

These were done with IGI 1343 using stearic and vybar 343 for increased fo retention..scented with *Apples and Maple Bourbon* at 6%

eta: pic 2 - same candles from a little different angle

I love the colors! Is the scent your own creation as well? Sounds yummy!

Thanks all - I'm still learning and finally got a fair amount of mottle. Being disabled with chronic pain in my back and legs, I don't get to make very any candles very fast and will likely never sell as I just couldn't come close to making a reasonable amount of production. I sure do enjoy making candles when I feel well enough to do so and I love having this board to come to and learn.

Making candles and being a part of this board has done a lot for me. More than you will ever know. My wife and my 82 yr old mom, have enjoyed seeing me at least be able to take up doing something with my hands and being creative..no matter how funky some of my work turns out..:grin2: