Colt Cane and Pumkin Candle

Very nice cane, bet it looks great lit up. Cute pumpkin container and very realistic colour - what size is that?

Thanks Kalamzoo, the pumpkin container measures 3 inches at the mouth and widens to about 4 inces in the belly and held 12 ounces of wax. I used a CD 20 wick in it. It's been burning fairly well. It's sitting on top of my woodstove burning right now with a full melt pool. Might not be the case when it gets lower in the jar..:)

Thanks all - whats on the other side? If you're talking about what's that black thing right behind the cane, it's a 6 inch diameter stove pipe coming out of the top of a free standing wood heater. Won't be long before I can no longer put candles on it..:wink2:

To Aspencreek and Eugenia - He's a really cool little colt :cool2: , full of curiosity. He has to check out everything. He seems to have a great personality and seems to be quite happy and content around our other two older horses.

Right now he is a lot of legs, however we think that as he matures he will have a lot of chrome..:smiley2: Once he is three years old we (mostly DW) will break him to ride and show. Trim him up real nice and put on the show sheen. His sire is a full blooded friesian and his dam is a very nice (big) warmblood pinto and half arabian. He was born brown, but is turning more and more black each week. (like his dad)