Let the show begin!

I have been out of work since last week due to hernia surgery. Ouch. Now that I am up and moving I have the soap pots out again. :cheesy2:

I am doing 5 shows this fall/winter and am getting ready for all of them.

It has been so long since I have posted pics I thought that I would show you all what I have been up to.

Thanks for looking.

Jennifer

P.S. I am not very good at posting pics so here are the names:

1) Alaskan Blueberry soap

2) Citrus Peel- made with a blend of citrus oils and grated grapefruit, lemon & lime peel.

3) Mistletoe Kiss- a BBW dupe. It is one of my favorites at Christmas.

post-459-139458409984_thumb.jpg

post-459-139458409988_thumb.jpg

post-459-139458409995_thumb.jpg

WOW, love the blue swirly one for sure, but that last one I'm just drawn to for some reason, maybe it's the whole presentation, with the shreds all around and your logo and sitting the slices on the big "cake". :D

The citrus peel pic. is soooo small. :(

Yep, you've got some vibrant colors there, and I too am curious, especially that red. :)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

To answer your questions:

1) I purchase my colorants from The Pigment Lady. If you google it you will find her.

2) I live in Fairbanks. I was born and raised here. What made you move? Is your family military?

Jennifer

NO FAMILY NOT IN MILITARY....I WAS ADOPTED IN ALASKA AND MY ADOPTED FAMILY WERE BORN AND RAISED HERE IN WISCONSIN..LOL

I sure miss Alaska...my sister still live in Anchorage. She moved back home and stayed. while I got married here and stayed here....:mad:

I MOVED HERE TO WISCONSIN IN 86, MOVE BACK TO ALASKA IN 90-95...MOVED TO WISCONSIN CAUSE MY DARN HUBBY COMPLAINED TO MUCH ABOUT SUNLIGHTS IN SUMMER AND DARKNESS IN WINTER...LOL UGH

DANI

Graet soaps.

So do you cut your soap by-the-slice at the show or you just haven't cut and wraped them yet?

I really like the 'naked' marketing approach. I normally do cut them prior to the show and stack them up. I just wrap in white tissue paper and label with pre-printed labels that I have made.

I am doing a HUGE show in Nov. though and am trying something different to set me apart from the others that will be there. I will leave the soaps in logs and have a few cut bars on the top of the stacks. When they are purchased I will then cut and do my normal wrapping and labeling.

Thanks again for the compliments.