Let the show begin!

Okay Michi... just for you I made the Citrus Soap larger. :D (just click on it)

I know the pic doesn't show it very well but it is all yellow with two different shades of orange and white.

WOW, I feel special thanks now I can really appreciate all your work on this soap!! :D

I LOVE IT!! I can't see the different oranges (still looks like yellow and red to me) but I sure can see some peels in there now, green and yellow for sure.

WOW, I'd love to smell that one.

Ooooh I have a small one ouncer of a citrus blend EO, maybe I should try it out with some peel in it. Did you dry the peels first?

Once again, that is some great soap, I really have enjoyed all of your soaps.

:thumbsup:

WOW, I feel special thanks now I can really appreciate all your work on this soap!! :D

I LOVE IT!! I can't see the different oranges (still looks like yellow and red to me) but I sure can see some peels in there now, green and yellow for sure.

WOW, I'd love to smell that one.

Ooooh I have a small one ouncer of a citrus blend EO, maybe I should try it out with some peel in it. Did you dry the peels first?

Once again, that is some great soap, I really have enjoyed all of your soaps.

:thumbsup:

I purchased some lemons, limes and grapefruit. I peeled them and cut the peels into long strips. When they dry they will curl.

I went to the health food store first because I wanted to see if they sold them but all I could find is grated.

I used a blend of lemon, orange, yuzu and clementine oils.

Thanks again.

Jennifer

WOW Jennifer! They look awesome!!!!

Where's the snowmen?? I posted mine on another forum, they truned out real cute, can't wait to see yours.

Side note I just noticed today that my cranberry soaps where the cranberries are in the soap they have drain like marks, like they dripped. No mold, I thought that was weird have you ever had that problem?? The dried cranberries are the sweetened ones you get next to the rasins in the baking aisle, ready to eat.