suggestion for rain scent

Hello,

I am looking for a rain scent that does not smell like perfume or flowers. Something fresh! I use 415 and 444.

Also, I purchased the moon glo super throw cinnamon and it does not smell like cinnamon at all! Has anyone else purchased this oil? I am wondering if I got the wrong scent.

I poured it in a jelly jar with a 104 wick and had a good melt pool but no scent at all.

On their site it say that it replaces the red hot cinnamon. Let me know if you know something about this oil. Thank You!!!!! Debi

I agree on cinnamon super throw from moon glow. I was expecting a strong cinnamon scent and it seems real weak. Does anyone know of a cinnamon that throws well in soy? I've tried so many from different places and none are very strong. As for the rain scent, I use the one from moon glow, I don't care for it personaly but it sells well for me.

I am glad to know about the Moonglow Cinnamon as well. I was just about ready to order it from them to give it a try. Maybe is throws super well in the wax they tested it in.

The Cinnamon Stick from The Scented Bean throws great in the soy I use. I am not sure on how it throws in the GL-70/30. It seemed lighter in the 70/30 to me so that is why I was looking for another one to compare it in the 70/30. I will have to test the Scented Bean's again in the 70/30 to make sure. Again, the Scented Bean's cinnamon has a great in the soy I use.

I use JBNs too. It is less floral than some but it is floral. Most Rain FOs are floral to some degree. Maybe you're looking more for an ocean type scent. blue lagoon from RE is good, so is ASS Salty Sea Air and TCS Ocean Rock