Question?

I am wanting to make my own candles. I have a Presto Kitchen Kettle to melt the wax. Now I need to know where to get the best candle making kits? There are so many companies out there and I want to make sure that I choose a good one.

Any suggestions would be very helpful:D

Thanks,

Lisa

not wanting to offend anyone, please dont buy your started kit at michaels or walmart or hobby lobby!! go to a good candle supply place, bittercreek has nice starter kits too...the candles you make from a craft shop wont make quality candles

not wanting to offend anyone, please dont buy your started kit at michaels or walmart or hobby lobby!! go to a good candle supply place, bittercreek has nice starter kits too...the candles you make from a craft shop wont make quality candles

I agree! I bought my slab of wax when I first started at candles and supplies, they are 5 minutes away from my house which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how much money i spend LOL

I know there are so many candle suppliers, but when I started I jumped into it. I never do anything halfway. I started making soap first and had a hard time perfecting them so I decided to try candlemaking and read every book I could find. From my first pour I was hooked. My candles were perfect and after 7 years I am still making them and absolutely love it! :yay: Good Luck!

I bought my starter kit at Michaels, and I know that Hobby Lobby also had pretty much the same things.

This may not be the best option since you have no knowlege of the wax, usually fragrances aren't the best, and price is usually high.

Look over to the right side of your screen and click on Peak Candle Supplies - I am positive you will not be disappointed!