Natures Garden Supplies

bebedahls

Nearly half of my fo's come from Nature's Garden. They have a wonderful selection and are reasonably priced. Nearly all of the scents I've purchased from them throw very well...with the exception of only a few...but it could be that they just don't throw that well in my particular wax. When this occurs, it's not a waste because I can still use them in a room spray, body spray, body wash or add them to my laundry detergent or household spray cleaner...the fresh, herbal or floral scents that is. When added to my detergents, it cancels out the original scent that was in there...sometimes, the original scent isn't very pleasant anyway. A lot of times, if the scent is not strong enough in wax, it will almost always do well in B&B or the other uses I listed above.

Just raising my thumbs up for NG as well! :thumbsup: I have not been disappointed with any FO's I have ordered from them yet. The FO's I've tried throw well in soy. They are reasonably priced and customer service is top notch as well!

I cannot remember how I stumbled onto this company, but when I did I ordered exclusively from them. However, they quit carrying the wax I used so now I have to get that somewhere else, and it almost kills me to do so. I will still say they have got some awesome fragrance oil. I cannot remember one that did not throw well for me cold and hot. Give them a try, you will not be sorry.

Just wanted to add my two cents... NG's scents are great and affordable. The shipping is pretty good being that they are an hour away or so.... however, I was happy to learn that they will be moving to about 20 minutes away. Yeah!!!:yay:

Anyhow, a few scents I prefer from other suppliers:

Hyacinth

Lilac

Pine

Grapefruit

Caramel Apple

German Chocolate Cake

NG doesn't have some of the scents I carry, and I need to order elsewhere.

NG has the best Cucumber Melon, Fresh Linen, Cedar, Key Lime, Black Cherry Bomb, Sugar Cookie, Melon Mist, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.