Peaks White Tea and Ginger

MommaD

I loved this one so much I didn't want to pour it, I kept wanting to savor it (dumb, I know), but I made some beautiful smelling votives and can't wait to make more. I don't usually make many candles for myself, but I can't part with these.

(Edited because I can't spell worth a darn before a cup of coffee).

I couldn't imagine why anyone would want "tea" scent but when I got my sample bottle & got it into the wax, all I could say was WOW. I have to give the credit to the ginger. I make peach/ginger, sandlewood/ginger and the combos are amazing. Ordered a large Peak's ginger passion & just can't get enough of it.

I have to agree this is one of my favorite scents. My daughter put it in aroma beads and I hung it on my rearview mirror. The heat really made the tea come out. The tea smell doesn't seem as strong in my candles. Either way one of my favorite!

I just poured container candles today using this fragrance. AWESOME cold throw ... waiting to see how the hot throw will be, although I have faith it will be just as good. I couldn't stop sniffing each and every candle as I was labeling them!!!:D

I am also in LOVE with this scent, can't get enough of it! :D

I got it as one of my free samples from Peak, and immediately put it in some wax, and fell in love, it kicks butt!! Hot and cold throw are amazing for me.

I turned around the same week and bought a pound of it, and have since made votives for friends and two more candles for ME with it. ;)

I love it soooo much that I just had to put it into a body spray so I can enjoy it all day even away from home!! LOL

I just had to add to the raves about this scent!!!!!!

ohh my it is lovely.:shocked2: I am burning a tester at work now! LOVE IT!!!:drool:

Can't get enough of it! the throw is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay:

thanks to Peak! :highfive:

I can't wait to place another order!!!!!!!!!

I think they should make a smiley that wriggles his eybrows up and down!!!!!!