Look what I got

dcroome2005

I'm soooooo jealous. I just soaped my Kelsei and forgot to put the dividers in it. I hate when I do that. I sure could have used that knife. I was looking at the Kelsei 18 bar mold but I'm liking the idea of the Misty Creek much better. At least I won't have to worry about forgetting to put in the dividers, lol.

Sorry don't mean to hijack this thread but I was digging around in my fathers basement for some tools and I came across a wooden box of junk-thought hmm that might make a good soap mold, so I emptied it out and wouldn't ya know it looks just like the one in your pic.:D

hijacking some more........I got one just like that one....also a 32 bar! I got mine off another board (waiting for it to arrive). And then i got another really cool one in the mail today from Paul and that one is really really nice too...has a really neat liner that you reuse (yeah :yay: ... no folding freezer wrap!). I'll post a pic later of my new toys. I got his beveler too and that is slicker then a whistle! Now I need to find a leveler that shaves off layers so I can even out all my bars! Have fun with your 32 bar.....I know I am going to when mine arrives!

hijacking some more........I got one just like that one....also a 32 bar! I got mine off another board (waiting for it to arrive). And then i got another really cool one in the mail today from Paul and that one is really really nice too...has a really neat liner that you reuse (yeah :yay: ... no folding freezer wrap!). I'll post a pic later of my new toys. I got his beveler too and that is slicker then a whistle! Now I need to find a leveler that shaves off layers so I can even out all my bars! Have fun with your 32 bar.....I know I am going to when mine arrives!

I need one of these. :-)

There's a beveler from Kangaroo Blue that also shaves off sides. I love that it cand o the flat part, but the beveler/edge function leaves a lot to be desired. I REALLY want one of Paul's.

We will need to hear a lot about his mold. Do you know he's working on bigger ones too?!?

Oh, did I continue the hijack? I"m sorry. Back to your regularly scheduled program...

I LOVE my Misty Creek (I actually have 2). Lining it takes me less than a minute (though I'm tired of buying freezer paper and having my 4 year old steal it for drawing). I was down on it when I first got it because it took some getting used to, but now I LOVE it. So DC if you need any help with it let me know - I think I got it now!