check out the names of these soaps....

Michi

• 3 months later...

Ok, silly question dreamview, does the soap have any benefits for the hunter? The husband is a hunter and he seems to think I can make him some soap that will make him less stinky for the deer he is trying to murder. Odd question I know, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but enlighten me as to what it does please.

Ok, silly question dreamview, does the soap have any benefits for the hunter? The husband is a hunter and he seems to think I can make him some soap that will make him less stinky for the deer he is trying to murder. Odd question I know, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but enlighten me as to what it does please.

Have you checked out recipes for the Anise essential oil scented "Hunter & Fisherman Soaps"? I made some last year-smells wonderful. Supposedly anise masks the human scent and is beneficial to sportmen for this reason. Also read somewhere that anise was actually illegal in many states until the 70's because it was supposedly like a lure to the wildlife or something like that. Gave my hubby a bar for fishing and he forgot to use it!! LOL.

Glo

• 1 year later...

Sorry it took me so long (two years) to respond to the question... haven't logged in for a while... Can you tell?

In response to benefits to hunter. Besides healthier skin, the soap is completely unscented--this means that after using it, the hunter won't smell like the perfumes put in 'soaps' you buy in the store. Deer are very smell sensitive--along these lines, I wanted to put a deer attracting smell in it as well. My idea was to add doe urine at the very end of the process. My wife didn't like this for some reason????

Settled for oats instesd.