Need help finding a great popcorn.....

ChrisR

or buttered popcorn FO. My son, Cory, just lost another good friend in a car accident and Dan's birthday is coming up and the kids want to spell out 'We Miss You' in tea lights in his favorite food scent, which was popcorn. Dan used to have a bowl in every room in his apartment, he was obsessed LOL!!! Anyway, Genwax I knew had one, but it seems they don't carry it anymore, so I'm on a desparate search. Can anyone help....please!! Thanks so much!!

Thanks Wookie I will. He's been so strong for Dan's family and all their friends, for 23 he has so much compassion and strength, it breaks my heart!! This is the second close friend he's lost in 3 years, it's just so sad, children should never go first!! :embarasse

I see Bitter Creek has one on the fragrance finder.....anyone try that??

Thanks Soap for the offer, as a last resort I may give it a shot and I'll let you know!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the offer Sharon, but I'm all set. I ended up mixing BCN's with Candle Chem's and got a great popcorn the kids liked. I made them 100 tea lights and they spelled out 'we miss you Dan' and lit them on his birthday. It was very nice, but very sad!! :( Thanks everyone for your help!!