My husband wants the kitchen back

marika

I've been balloon mad this week but now I've run out of balloons...I thought the soaps and canes go nice together...guess I'll have to do a a craft fair soon. I didn't light them all

Mari

http://www.candletech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8067&stc=1&d=1157226154

http://www.candletech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8068&stc=1&d=1157226154

post-1315-139458408286_thumb.jpg

post-1315-139458408289_thumb.jpg

tell him that maybe, just maybe, if he does all the cooking AND cleaning, you will consider sharing some of the space. else he can dial for pizza like the rest of us!

ETA: I take it back, you cannot share. If you are going to do CP you need that kitchen all to yourself for safety sake. He can eat the pizza in the TV room...

Your candles are GREAT!! What a neat idea!

I wonder...if hubbies or wives of candle makers & B&B makers...will ever have a board of their own where they can complain…and come up with ideas on how to keep the kitchen clean…lol

I grill ALL the time... even if my kitchen isn’t covered with wax…its better for you and I think taste better then baking or broiling…..now if my dining room table wasn’t’ always full of candles…I would be okay!

Everything looks beautiful. I have been wanting to try the balloon candles, but keep that project on the back burner. What does your husband want the kitchen for...does he think it actually serves a purpose? Actually, I finally moved myself out of the kitchen and into the basement 'cause I was tired of working around my own messes and now that school is back in session, the kids need the table for homework. I'm not sure if "my mom's candles dripped on my homework" would pass as excusable!