My version of Pink Sugar....twice

anhoki

It was a big hit. I have to send more for Katie's teachers since I had just enough for the kids. I think one of the teachers got offended because I said we needed to make sure the kids had all the bars before the teachers. SERIOUSLY. That is just wrong in my book. Anyways....I'm happy with them and so appreciate everyone's comments. These soaps are so fun to make.....:D

WOW, those are beautiful soaps!! Those were some very lucky students!! Makes me want to go back to school!

I personally would have included one for each of the teachers but I think it was very RUDE for them to be upset that you didnt have one for them! Since they already have seen them, you could always direct them to how to purchase some from you?! LOL

Awesome Job!! If you dont mind me asking, where did you get black dye like that!!

God Bless,

Lynn

When I went to pick Katie up from school I had a bag o' goodies in my hand. I placed it on Amy's desk and told her it was for the teachers. I explained that there was a cuke melon lip balm and soap for each teacher. Instead of waiting until I left to distribute them she stopped what she was doing and made a big deal about it. SO I guess all is well now. I had planned on bringing the teachers a different soap and wanted Monday to be about Katie and the kids. Oh well.

I LOVE these soaps too. Thank you so much for the kind words on them. My girls love them and that is who they were for. :D