Cute Sample Jars

Grumpy Girl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't it have been "not" instead of "no"? I noticed this too Mag.

Glad I'm not the only one sick of the grammar lessons. Get off our backs e Thanks Greatly Appreciated.

I really love it when people put on a facade to make themselves look more intelligent than they really are. Especially for a bunch of strangers on a message board.

What really makes me laugh is when these same people are on one side of the fence appearing to help-out, but jump "over the fence" with a totally different facade.

Really get over yourself.

OBTW I used my spell check too, so don't bother!

The jars/labels are just too "CUTE":)

I had to order 250 of these off of Specialty Bottle for a Wedding in May.....She was using them as Gifts to give to the people attending. Talk about a 'crinkle' in the neck after making them:undecided They were fun to make though - although the lids compared to yours from Fillmore are different then what i had recvd. i got the gold twist caps like the hex jars have & the jars were plain. This lady had her own label for me to put on when i was finished making them - LOTS of work but again, they are fun little jars! Oh and she had me do them in Wedding Cake FO - - i had to take them Camping with me to get them done, WOW our camper smelled just lovely:D

~Carlena~