Cute Sample Jars

Grumpy Girl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those do look gerat.

I like the fact that the top is not smaller than the jar. I don't like smaller tops than the jar, they just don't get enough oxygen to burn properly.

I like the label on the right with the colored border better, it just ties into to graphics and gives a better look.

Yes, do tell where you got those.

Grumpy, while you're at it, should be LIL', no 'LIL

Thanks e. My son pointed my spelling mishap out after I was finished labeling these for the sample swap. I fixed the master label, but these 16 are gonna stay the way they are. People in the sample swap will just have to pretend the hypen is on the other side. We're pretty imaginative folks, I think they can pull it off.

Each label color varies with the scent, so each label per scent will be different. The vanilla 'ish scented ones are all done in a beige color, rose is pink, etc. I label my regular jars the same way, just on a larger scale.

I got these jars at Filmore Container but they are the same ones as WSP carries.

Hmmmm. Grumpy, this is a hyphen (-). An apostrophe is ('), just ask your son, LMAO!

The apostrophe has three uses:

1) to form possessives of

2)
to show the omission of letters

3) to indicate certain

WTF e?

Is grammar study a hobby for you, or are you really that bored?

Surely you have more to contribute than c/p'ing from an online lexicon.