Cute Sample Jars

Grumpy Girl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumpy those are freakin adorable!

You come up with some really cute shit!

e...get over yourself! You are not an autority on the english language. Yes, people who do not use punctuation or caps irk the hell out of me. Grumpy is not in that group.

e...get over yourself! You are not an autority on the english language. Yes, people who do not use punctuation or caps irk the hell out of me. Grumpy is not in that group.

Cough. Yo Sista that's authority. Oh and it's English not english. <Ducking, F-in backspaces>

Grumpy, adorable jars!

Eugenia.. wow, I bet everyone is so impressed! You really know your stuff girl! You should definately continue to point out errors in posts! Everyone will greatly benefit from your higher degree of intelligence here! I bet Grumpy especially is just in awe of your skill as a grammatical genius, I know I sure am! Oh Oh and maybe you could get a job critiquing posts here? That would be so cool.

Cough. Yo Sista that's authority. Oh and it's English not english. <Ducking, F-in backspaces>

Now you dont want me to get started on you!...lol

Those are TYPOS and you know it.:laugh2: Sometimes it is hard laying here on the couch and typing on the laptop. Thats my story and I am sticking to it!

The apostrophe has three uses:

1) to form possessives of

2)
to show the omission of letters

3) to indicate certain

Grumpy, while you're at it, should be LIL', no 'LIL

Shouldn't it have been "not" instead of "no"?

Considering the correct usage of the apostrophe as outlined in the above paragraph, shouldn't the word in question read LI''L' instead of LIL'? That would show an apostrophe placeholder for all omitted letters. ;)

Grompy Gurl dems jist gotta bee de keuwtist LiLa JaRs I has evur diid saw. :grin2: I sho duz likes um awholelot! and I jes no dat punkin spices stuff are gonna definaaaately stinky reel guuud!

ROFLMAO!! It's sad, but I didn't stumble on a word :tongue2:

And they r so kewt.

Grumpy - Those are very cute. But your packaging and presentation is always great. And your logo is just too cute.

I for one graduated from school YEARS ago and have managed to get through life just fine - typos and grammar mistakes and all. I personally don't appreciate another adult continually correcting me (another adult) and my grammar and punctuation. Perhaps if we were all 10 years old we just might be a bit impressed.