Would You Like To Drop Ship?

Hibiscus

Is there anyone interested in drop shipping? If so please pm me. I have a very good friend who is starting several websites and he is looking to use drop shippers for all of them. One of the sites is B&B products. I'm not sure if candles will be included on that site. If interested I can give his contact info upon request.

Thanks!

HIbiscus

It's basically when one company advertises and sells your product and you ship it. This way the company that you contract with doesn't have to store your products. Of course you can always advertise as well. The more adverstisement the better and if you aren't ready to start your own website this works very well.

Thanks,

LOTS of people do this with gift baskets as well..they make a few of their own designs and then use drop shippers for the rest of them. I was going to do this with dipped bears but it is way to much work for the $$..plus you are basically selling wholesale but in singles..which again is not really worth it...at least for those in very small business. ..if you have one product and you produce a ton of it and always have it ready made and in stock..that would be great to do.

..if you have one product and you produce a ton of it and always have it ready made and in stock..that would be great to do. Exactly!

And I posted this thinking there were a few people who specialize in one or two things.

BTW there is no profit in this for me. Just doing a friend a favor and when I am ready I will feature my products on one of his sites as well as my own.

TIA to all that respond.

Hibiscus

• 1 year later...

I am a drop shipper for a couple companies. I actually think it is more of a pain than what it is worth. I believe that it was pamperme that said it is basically wholesale prices but you are selling individual..

Well that is true and just because you are a drop shipper for a company doesn't mean that you will receive any orders. Since they aren't out any of their own money they really don't try that hard to sell the products.

The only reason that I am still doing this for these companies is because I set this up when I started my business. I honestly don't think that I would take on another company if they want to have me drop ship products.

Just my $.02