Is there such thing...

Not in my experience. I have tried Pure Soys and Soy/Natural wax blends from at least 7 differents suppliers and maybe 10 different waxes. Soy has it's limitations/quirks and I think you have to either accept them or go to another wax. The only "soy"s that I have never had "soy" issues with are those "parasoy" blends that are out there. Gluck though! :)

Try using a different container like a tin can to avoid appearance issues...I have a bunch of C3 leftover that I may try that or mix with V-1 and make tarts. I spent too much time trying to fix how pure soy is instead of embrassing it or moving onto a blend...I went to the dark side (jk'ing) and took the blend! Good luck to you!

As a pure soy that doesn't frost. I am so frustrated with the frosting in the ecosoya pure, but I love the throw. I am ready to try a different wax. I really want to stay pure or as close as I can get without frosting. Any suggestions???? TIA

Colorants and temperature change are well known culprits for frosting in pure soy.

Are you using any additives?

As a pure soy that doesn't frost. I am so frustrated with the frosting in the ecosoya pure, but I love the throw. I am ready to try a different wax. I really want to stay pure or as close as I can get without frosting. Any suggestions???? TIA

As much as I love colored candles, many dyes and colorings can frost the heck out of soy. Since you want to "stay pure" with your soy candles, maybe you could try making dye-free candles...frost would be a non-issue, and it doesn't get much more pure than that, outside of eliminating FO too (the horror!!!!!!!). There are many of us on here that don't dye our soy candles...we choose nifty labels that showcase the scent instead. Believe it or not, many soy chandlers sell the daylights out of their dye-free candles.

How does the throw of the parasoy compare to pure soy? I have tried so many waxes, they all seem to have their own issues. I just haven't tried a parasoy yet. ~Dana

IMO you get the best of both worlds.

You get better hot throw, because of the paraffin, and more FO's can be used than 100% soy, but you still have to test to make sure.

You can pour hot and not have to wate till the slush stage like you do with 100% soy, also you don't get the ugly tops or frosting.

I think the "problems" we have with soy's appearance and burn qualities come from comparing it to paraffin. When we don't try to make soy be paraffin, we can accept the frosting, rustic texture, etc. I try to appreciate soy in its own right ... it's not the same as paraffin and never will be. Different animal! :) It's like comparing apples to oranges and saying oranges are losers because they aren't red, and they have to be peeled to be eaten. Hey, they're both fruit, but we can appreciate the differences and people's preferences in taste. ;)

Not a lecture, just my honest opinion offered up for your humble consideration. :)

Frost is just part of the nature of "Pure Soy"

Strange but true~ My customers LOVE the frost! It's kinds become a signature for my candles. They think it looks like a sugar fairie sprinkled them. I don't fight frost, I embrace it and my customers have too.

But if it's such a major problem for you, keep the wax you love and go color free.

Fire;)

Why don't you try a sample of GL's Soy? Its 100% soy and hardly frosts at all - basically just a bit when it sets up where it meets the glass - but FAR less than other soys I've tried. See http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23172 (specifically post 22).

I'm not sure if they are still giving out free samples, but if you want 100% soy you may want to try this.