It's been awhile

Scented

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I'm slowly coming out of a funk. If these look like doo, so be it.

Sorry to hear you've been in a funk. Me, too. I blame it on the heat. Gawd, it's been soooooooo hot!!!

There she goes again, fishing for compliments. :P When was the last time anyone saw anything Julie made that even came close to resembling doo? :rolleyes2 I think I'd have to really dig deep in the archives to find something close to doo, but I suspect it just wouldn't be worth the effort to look so hard for doo. lol.

Those are gorgeous. Your artistry really inspires me.

This is the first time I've ever seen your candles Scented, and for once... I'm at a loss for words. The first thing that springs to mind is... wow. They are amazing. I especially like the mandarin cranberry ones, but they're all absolutely gorgeous. Please! Stay in your tilting "rut"! I still have a lot to learn when it comes to tilted layers, and your candles are truly inspiring. Great job! :yay:

Scented, the Plumeria are just gorgeous. Love the way you played around with the layers - very artistic. These are definitely going in my "ideas to steal" book. LOL.

Steal away lol! I couldn't have done them without use of Steve's thang. (That sounds horrible lol, but I'm sworn to secrecy on it so don't ask.)

Steal away lol! I couldn't have done them without use of Steve's thang. (That sounds horrible lol, but I'm sworn to secrecy on it so don't ask.)

Thanks Scented. I won't say another word but my mind is doing a bit of boggling. LOL.

WOW....I need to come back here more often! Simply beautiful! And I have one of your plumeria candles on my nightstand...I smell it even when it is unlit...love it!

And it is okay...I know you are in a funk because you miss me. Come on...you can admit it...it is all about missing the tall, obnoxious gal you met in Texas.

:P

WOW....I need to come back here more often! Simply beautiful! And I have one of your plumeria candles on my nightstand...I smell it even when it is unlit...love it!

And it is okay...I know you are in a funk because you miss me. Come on...you can admit it...it is all about missing the tall, obnoxious gal you met in Texas.

:P

VE..quit kidding yourself...I know it tis I whom she misses the most!:P

Scented...AWESOME FREAKIN candles girlie! LOVE THEM!

And I think you know me well enough to know if it looks like crap I have no problem tellin ya:rolleyes2