muscadine chunky

Thanks all for looking and the good things you all said about these candles. I forgot to put FO in the overpour(duh didn't realize it til it was too late)thought they wouldn't have a scent but you can still smell the muscadine really strong in it. Can't wait to test these. I have gone chunky crazy, am now waiting for some blackcherry bomb FO to dry for the chunky part. My house smells great tho. Thanks again. :)

Did these yesterday. I'm not gonna be hard on myself this time. Think they turned out okey dokey. :)
What's to be hard on yourself about? I'd buy these in a instant, they look so brilliant - love the colours. Not sure what muscadine smells like but I expect that it matches the colours perfectly. BTW did I tell you that I LOVE these candles. :cheesy2:

Those ARE beautiful! I love that purple color you produced...

But just for the heck of mentioning it... my parents have muscadine grapes vines all over their yard the whole length of the yard and we have been picking them for making jelly....muscadines are green colored and scupanums (sp?) are purple. :wink2:

Sallykate

Those ARE beautiful! I love that purple color you produced...

But just for the heck of mentioning it... my parents have muscadine grapes vines all over their yard the whole length of the yard and we have been picking them for making jelly....muscadines are green colored and scupanums (sp?) are purple. :wink2:

Sallykate

Thanks for all the input on my muscadine chunkys. I guess I tried to get as close as I could to the full ripe muscadine color.

Sallykate here is a link to a muscadine site.http://www.muscadine.com. muscadine is purplish and The scuppernong is a greenish, or bronze, variety of muscadine.We have them on our property close to my son's house. Everyone here in the south has always called muscadine, the passion fruit of the south. :wink2: