Most popular jars for jar candles.....

Lori, I can't make up my mind either. As soon as I decide and order a case it never fails, I start liking another style more. I don't know what would be the best seller, but I'm considering things like wicking and lable placement too. Being indecisive can make things complicated, LOL.

Are the bean pot jars hard to wick? They almost look like a balmoral jar to me.

I've only tried them with paraffin and they were hard to wick and not get soot. They gave a good throw, but I was getting soot towards the end of the burn with almost every wick I tried. That narrow opening is a pain :tongue2:

We use the square masons (reg soy candles), enamel cups with the lids and 16oz golden harvest canning jars (soy chunk candles). We use the primitive rust and zinc lids on them. Our line is pretty primitive so they fit in well.

Kymber

Thanks everyone for your responses! I usually like the frosted keepsake jars 16oz' date=' but I have seen these rectangular shaped jars and just love those too![/quote']

I just ordered a case of the 16 oz rectangle jars-- I cant wait to test with em for some reason I FELL for those jars and have to at least try. Few bummers though--- hard to find and expensive..... any good sources would be much appreciated for the rectangles!!!! The supplier Im going through now is discontinuing them. From what Ive read there a bug to wick. Good luck finding the perfect jar :)